Verse Of The Day

LOL of The Week

LOL of The Week

Now Showing This Week

Now Showing This Week

Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Need A Cow

Or rather, Mallory does.

I've resorted to buying two gallons of milk every week to keep up with her! Last week Steve suggested I fill her sippy cup with water. So I gave it a try.

I put the water in front of her and she looked at it. Then she looked up at me. I knew exactly what was running through her head, "I can see through this cup and I can see through you. I am no amused."

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ha ha! I remember drinking a TON of milk when I was a kid. Now, I cannot remember the last time I had a glass.

Hey, at least she still likes milk. My SiL gives her young kids soda ALL THE TIME. Yikes.

Gina (Mannyed) said...

Normally I would run out and get you a cow - maybe even two, but since you wished nasty weather on me - FORGET IT!

It's snowing here, btw. Thanks.

Yea I remember drinking tons of milk as a kid, not so much now.

Tanya said...

Hahaha - I think we have the same problem around here :)

Becca said...

I am not a big plain milk drinker, but give me chocolate milk and I will drink glass after glass. I am so weird!