Ok, I dunno 'bout y'all, but I'm tired of the same quiz thingie that goes around wanting to know what time you started and finished the quiz, whether or not you eat the stems of broccoli or what your favorite smell is. WHO CARES!! I have compiled a quiz from the book entitled "The Little Book of Stupid Questions" by David Borgenicht. This quiz will contain some very insightful questions geared at revealing your inner self. Have fun!! And as the theme these days is getting to know one another, here's my version. -Kristi
1. If you ate your foot would you lose weight? Not at the moment, but give me about 12 hours.....
2. Is it weirder for you to make love in your parents' bedroom or for them to make love in yours? I would think having my parents in my room. It goes back to that whole "envisioning my parents even DOING it without yakking" thought.
3. What vegetable to you most resemble? Butternut squash - it's about the only vegetable I can think of that has an hour-glass figure. Or at least hips.
4. What would the name of your band be? Nocturnal Bovine
5. Do you consider yourself to be more of a head-butter or a groin-kicker? Go fer the groin!
6. If you had a theme song what would you pick? Hendrix's "Foxy Lady"
6a. What if the song were played every time you entered a room or walked down the street would you change your mind? Probably not.
7. If you could have one superpower what would it be and how would you use it? The ability to fly so I wouldn't have to drive. Especially with gas prices as they are....
8. Which of the Brady sisters would have been most likely to have gotten pregnant as a teen? Cindy - sure she was cute with the pigtails and all, but there was that gleam in her eyes.....
9. Do animals think we're magical gods or just plain nuts? Nuckin' futs!
10. Who would drive you crazy faster - Barney, Urkel, Mr. Rogers, or The Nanny? Tough one, but I'd have to say the Nanny - it's the laugh!
11. Who's smarter, dogs who chase their tails and drink out of a toilet - or cats, who lick themselves until they cough up a furball and chase shadows? Both are easily entertained in some degree, but I'll have to go with dogs.
12. Do you think the first time corn ever popped it scared the hell out of the Native Americans? More than likely.
13. What sort of margin of error do you work with when it comes to the expiration date of food? A week? Is that too long?
14. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by (remember: how they died would affect how they look as a ghost)? Hands down - Elvis. He was fat, bloated, on the can with his pants around his ankles. EW! Then again, thinking about the plane crash that killed Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, and The Big Bopper, those guys would be all smooshed together so you'd be haunted by all three in the same body or have each others body parts. Or you would be haunted by lots of Little Boppers as surely he wouldn't be in one piece when he was found?
15. Which celebrity's butt would you most like to squeeze? Oh, the choices.....Pierce Brosnan
15a. Which celebrity would you most like to have squeeze your butt? Oh, the choices.....Mel Gibson
16. What mail order cataolog would you be most likely to model for? HA! Yeah right...."Freak of Nature Dot Com"
17. If you could have an extra appendage what would it be and where would you put it? Some days having an extra arm would be really handy. I would probably put it on my back between my shoulder blades
18. What would your name be if you were a goodfella? Kristi "Damnable Reach" Farrington
19. Which cartoon ability would you rather have - the ability to paint a hole on a solid object and go through it - the ability to be run over by a steamroller and "shake it off" - or the ability to fall hundreds of feel off a cliff to your certain doom and be back in the very next scene?
Perhaps the paint option - for as often as I walk into doors and walls having this ability would come in handy.
End Of Summer -
3 years ago