Verse Of The Day

LOL of The Week

LOL of The Week

Now Showing This Week

Now Showing This Week

Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lookee What I Found!!


Found this l'il guy (or gal; too soon to tell) last night. I think praying mantis are the COOLEST insects ever, and that's saying a lot because, as a whole, I really dislike insects save a few harmless ones like ladybugs and butterflies. I think this is one reason (and quite possibly the main reason) why I never majored in biology. I would have had to take entomology and that just doesn't quite blow my skirt up.

3 comments:

Chief Peep said...

Kristi! I just popped in over at your MSN site and then found myself here. Looks like we've been living in parallel worlds and yet haven't even touched base throughout all this weather chaos. Reading your blog helped me find out what happened while the Catholic family and I were AWOL, and I thank you for that. So basically, we're lucky our house was still standing by the time we returned. Trying not to think too hard about it.

Anyway, I really really like this new site of yours here on Blogger. Hope you don't mind if I post the address on my Bloglines feed? The MSN address stays there too just in case you change your mind and go back. Crazier things have happened. :)

Meanwhile, stay safe & listen to Jim Flowers. None of those other forecasters know what the heck they're talking about. He seems to be the only one with his head on straight. Big hugs to you all!

Chief Peep said...

BTW: How do you tell if a praying mantis is guy/gal? I might need to know that one day.

Ace said...

I suggest your mantis pic for the caption contest this week. If I may submit an entry, it is this "My preccccciousssss." Ok, lame-o, but whatever!