Verse Of The Day

LOL of The Week

LOL of The Week

Now Showing This Week

Now Showing This Week

Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HEY LADY!!!

Saturday Mallory and I were getting ready to head to the mall for some walk-n-talk time. All you have to tell Mallory is, "Let's go bye-bye." and she's half-way down the stairs looking for her coat. Apparently I wasn't moving fast enough for her. I was in the kitchen and could see her about 20' feet away from me. We could see each other when she hollered at the top of her lungs,

"MOMMA!! MOMMA!!!"

"What?!?!"

"Hi!"

Good thing she's cute....

Update - Mallory now has pink eye. YAY DAYCARE!!!

1 comment:

Gina (Mannyed) said...

Ugh, pink eye! Hope she recovers quickly.

BTW, my good blog friend, Kim just started her fencing lessons.

www.ilaxstudio.com/blog