Verse Of The Day

LOL of The Week

LOL of The Week

Now Showing This Week

Now Showing This Week

Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Shopping Made Easy!!

Because I value each and every one of my devoted readers I decided the best way to repay your kindness and support is by providing you with no-hassle shopping this holiday season.

I have scoured the interweb for the best deals and sites for easy, one-stop shopping. I have narrowed down my list to my two favorites.

To start off, Knock Knock is a great site for office workers filled with Post-It Notes and note pads. Wonderful dry humor including these gems:

The other site is Stupid, where they have done an even better job and scouring the interweb for, well, stupid gifts as their name implies.

Do you have someone on your list that has everything? Well, chances are they don't have a duct tape wallet!

And what man doesn't like bacon?? You could give him a bacon wallet, bacon bandages, or even a bacon lunchbox! In case you're wondering, yes, the wallet and bandages are coming home for Steve.....

What about Freudian slippers? Tattoo sleeves (I actually find these rather ingenious)?

For the baker in the family you could give these! Ever find a pen from some place you've never heard of or been to but advertises something incredibly funny? Try this!!

As great as these stupid gifts are, and quite a few are coming home, I do have some tact. I passed on the yodeling pickle.

No need to thank me.

1 comment:

Becca said...

This is a very funny entry today! Thank you so much for the laughs! Go find the USB Stripper!