Verse Of The Day

LOL of The Week

LOL of The Week

Now Showing This Week

Now Showing This Week

Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It All Started So Innocently....

Last week my boss and I were discussing acronyms and their meaning and somehow we got on the subject of vanity plates. I mentioned this plate listed below:

Know what it says? Ass Orgy. Now, here's the kicker; this is a State-approved plate. It has been verified by Snopes.

So then I started looking around for plates that have gotten through the DMV radar and been approved. Some are rather ingenious.


A handicapped person with a sense of humor:

Another handicapped person with an even better sense of humor for using a classic South Park reference:

A green-conscious person:

And its counter-part:


My friend, Nicole, is a nurse and used to work on a cardiac floor. She wanted to get a plate that said "IV PUSH" but the DMV wouldn't approve it becuase of its drug reference. HOwever, I did see a plate that read "RX DLR"; Drug Dealer. How did that one get through?

The new Nebraska plates consist of three letters and three numbers. Apparently the new letter sequence coming out consists of "WTF ..." and many people are refusing the plates. Personally, I would LOVE to have a plate that just said "WTF".

Have you seen any creative plates out on the road?

1 comment:

mumof3boyz said...

I just heard about the WTF plates recently. There will be a lot of combos they can't use thanks to teens and texting. LOL